Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did it only find a few Stages but the file has them all?
While GPS can be pretty accurate at times, its certainly not an exact science. Combine that with the unique
varibles with rally and other types of off-road racing our system isn't always able to find what it needs. We're always fine-tuning
it though, so uploading your data only helps us make StageTrack better.
- Why can't I upload KML for a Race Replay or Analysis?
KML exported from most devices doesn't currently provide enough data for our system to analyze.
We're working to add new data formats which include as much detail as possible that can be utilized with our replay and analysis features.
Please let us know if you're using a device that had a specfic format you'd like us to add.
- Couldn't find an answer to your question?
Use the Feedback form and we'll get back to you, usually within one (1) business day.
- Organizers Guide Coming Soon
- Team Guide Coming Soon
- Spectator Guide Coming Soon